Monday, February 21, 2011

Spaceship Model

This is my spaceship model. It took a ton of time to make, mostly because of the complicated measurements. I made the model with a lot of triangles so I put my old grade 11 trigonometry to good use. I made it out of illustration board; the two small bumps on the sides of the model are googly eyes and the laser cannon things on the head of the ship are some strange doodads I found in my house.











Here's the structural drawing I made of the model.


4 comments:

  1. jesus dude! thats amazing!!
    thats out of illustration board?
    i am impressed.
    do you hate painting things as well? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah its just so perfectly constructed! i wanna see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Thanks man. The painting was really annoying for this model. The paint room at school was locked up so I had to finish it outside in the freezing cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and it's just painted white because "that's the design standard". I would have painted it firetruck red and added some flames if the teacher had let me.

    ReplyDelete